Welcome to my site!
I hope you enjoyed viewing my work. In pondering what little bit to say about me, I figured I’d stick with the facts:
- I’m older than I once was when I was addicted to chocolate milk. Now that I’m in my forties (early forties mind you), I’ve sworn off the sugary drink for good. Hello VitaminWater ZERO.
- Clients will tell you I never stop working, but I claim it’s because it just doesn’t feel like work to me – these pieces are my babies!
- I’ve had many friends and family ask me when I ever turn off my mind. I have come to the conclusion I’m incapable of shutting down – which makes me a complete wet blanket at parties, trust me. It also means I’m thinking about new projects all the time.
- I love where I live, to the point I try never to leave my property. I guess you could say I’m reclusive. I’ll be in my art studio, thanks.
- I have probably more scars than the average person, more life experiences too, and I’m trying my best to grow older as naturally as possible. (no Botox here folks)
- I have been known to eat an entire cookie sheet of Grandma Bobbie’s tarts. It’s a feat!